Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My HDR Photography

HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography is something I've started working with lately.  I have a program that uses the same image taken at different exposure values (normal, over, and under-exposed) and combines them into one image that really extends the spectrum of color!  It is real easy to over-HDR the image so it doesn't look real, but I'm trying to avoid doing that.

Brazos Cliffs in No. NM in the fall.

Trujillo Reservoir near Cumbres Pass in No. NM.

Summer wild flowers near Gothic, CO.

Fall colors on the Jemez River, NM.

Soda Dam on the Jemez River near Jemez  Springs, NM.
I am posting a few of my HDR images today, and will post a bunch more as time goes on.  Hope you enjoy them, and don't be bashful about commenting on them.

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors of these photos! They take my breath away!

    Mandy
    mandyjeanchic.com
    Rio Rancho,NM :)

    ReplyDelete