Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FotoFrogNPrincess

Sandias in the Fall from the Rio Grande Bosque

Retirement finally rolled around and we decided to start our own photography business! I am Bob Crowley (FotoFrog) and my dear wife Glenda is the Princess. Together we are FotoFrogNPrincess. I am the photographer and Glenda is the matter/framer and general business person. Glenda is also crafty in other ways, such as quilting, beading, silver smithing, and general all-around Good Kid!

We live in Rio Rancho, NM, but we travel everywhere we get a chance. We spent many happy years in Los Alamos, NM, where our kids went to school. As a result, most of my photos are from the Southwest US, some from all over the world from my earlier travels.

I have over fifty thousand pictures from all over the world and decided that they should be shared with others rather than sit in boxes. My photos were taken by me (since 1959), my wife, or my Dad (since 1940). Some are scanned from 35mm film slides, others are digital. Editing has been limited to adjusting light level and contrast and color saturation and temperature. I prefer saturated and bright colors-but not over-saturated, and I try to take my pictures from “different” perspectives and views.

As time goes on, I will be posting different images -or sets of images- and telling their stories.  I hope for feedback on both the images and the stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment